Dr. Aviles Will Protect Your Child’s Smile
Invisalign First works just like traditional Invisalign treatment, except it’s designed for children aged six to ten. In the field of orthodontics, treating patients in this age group is known as phase one treatment. The goal of phase one treatment is to correct developing issues early before they become more severe.
Thanks to Invisalign First, your child can experience the benefits of straight, healthy teeth from an early age and avoid complications in the future.
Benefits of Invisalign First Treatment
Treating your child with Invisalign First clear aligners offers a range of valuable benefits, some of which include:
- Corrects existing teeth straightening issues, such as crowding, spacing, and narrow arches
- Prevents pre-existing issues from getting worse
- Helps eliminate oral habits like thumb sucking
- Improves your child’s smile well into adulthood
- Can make future orthodontic treatment shorter and easier
Visit Dr. Aviles for Invisalign First
Too often, patients don’t begin orthodontic treatment until significant issues have already developed. By getting your child treatment at an early age, you can protect their oral health and ensure they grow up to have a stunning smile.
Call our practice in Stuart at (772) 287-8181 and schedule a free consultation with Dr. Aviles today.